Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Life of Riley

It's official -- I want to be my dog.
While I spend my morning running around, cleaning, doing laundry, ironing and all that other fun stuff, he spends his morning doing this:


Good thing I didn't want to vacuum the couch. God forbid I would ask The Prince to move!

The rest of my day will be spent trying to figure out how to program our DVR. And yes, that probably will take the rest of my day! I am not tech-savvy. We've never had a DVR before. Probably wouldn't have one now, except that it came with our cable when we signed up. Think the cable company could provide, I don't know, an instruction manual? No, of course not. I'll have to go to their website and see if I can download something that resembles instructions.
If I don't completely lose my patience and end up with this thing in tiny little pieces, it will be a miracle.

I'm not in the best mood today, to begin with. We had a mild thunderstorm this morning and thunderstorms are rough for me, since losing Gunner. I was so used to having this big ol' Shepherd in my lap, or glued to my side, at the slightest little rumble. He was terrified of thunder and now every time we get a little storm, his absence is felt.
Play hard, GunMan. I hope that wherever you are, there's no thunder.

No comments:

Post a Comment